You will find a list of tips to be successful in a job interview below:
– Find out what you can about the company before you attend the interview: what they do, what is its service, who are its customers, etc.
– Study your skills, your experience and education. Find out what are your strengths and expand on them during the interview.
– Make a list of your weaknesses and prepare arguments to defend them.
- Bring your CV with you and know it well because the recruiters will ask you about it.
– Check your appearance: avoid wearing flashy, informal clothes, and do not wear sunglasses or hats.
- Punctuality is a good sign: you should arrive at least 5 minutes before the appointment.
– Prepare for the interview two days before.
- Be self-confident. Everything is going to be alright!
Source : NED Training Centre