Ever wondered what are the various little blunders you can make while appearing for an interview? Here I have listed out some of mistakes that can ruin the chances of otherwise well qualified candidates of getting selected for the job.
If you currently scouring the job market you have our sympathies. Recession left thousands of individuals who are probably better qualified than you, hunting the Savannas for their daily bread. Competition is tough and you have to play it smart. So if you have got yourself an interview, don’t mess it up by saying the ten dumbest things ever uttered by interviewees.
- Do I have a criminal record? Well… I will have you know, it wasn’t me who shot the guy. I, my dear sirs simply snatched his briefcase.
- I have worked in customer service before. All I had to do was to sit around and pretended to work…
- (To the Interviewer) Are you busy later? There’s a great Thai restaurant not far from here.
- Wait, before you hire me, there’s something I have to know. Exactly how many girls work in this building?
- References? What are those?
- Aren’t you Tina’s father? Oh man, she one wild chick!
- Hope you don’t mind me rolling one?
- Where do I see myself six months from now? Well, right where you are sitting, actually.
- Sorry if I'm not up to par this morning...I still have a nasty hangover.
- Before we start the interview, can you guys loan me an advance? My bookie's waiting outside.
Arrange by dearJulius.com Team